top of page

Commercial Insurance


Protects businesses from claims and legal expenses arising from third-party bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury resulting from business operations or products.

Professional Indemnity

Also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, it offers protection against claims of negligence, errors, or omissions in professional services provided by businesses, such as consultants, lawyers, or architects.

Material Damage

Provides coverage for damage or loss to a business's property, including buildings, equipment, inventory, and supplies, due to events like fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disasters.

Contract Works

Also known as construction all risks insurance or builders' risk insurance, is a type of insurance coverage that provides protection for construction projects against a range of risks and losses that may occur during the course of the project.


It is typically taken out by contractors, builders, or property owners to cover the construction work and materials involved.


Business Interruption

Covers financial losses and expenses if a business is unable to operate due to a covered event, such as a fire or natural disaster, by compensating for lost revenue and ongoing expenses.

 Cyber Attack

Protects businesses from losses and liabilities arising from data breaches, cyberattacks, or other cyber-related incidents that compromise sensitive customer information.



Is there any difference between different insurance companies?

What types of insurance do you need to purchase in the general catering industry?

If the restaurant catches fire, which insurance can I cover?

What is the difference between content and stock? What is the actual example?

bottom of page